All listings for this product
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £5.19Trending at £6.99
- £4.24Trending at £4.78
- £25.99Trending at £30.99
- £22.29Trending at £23.51
- £0.99Trending at £6.99
- £7.62Trending at £10.49
- £10.14Trending at £10.36
About this product
- DescriptionRails Under the Mighty Hudson tells a story that begins in the final years of the nineteenth century and reaches fulfillment in the first decade of the twentieth: namely, the building of rail tunnels under the Hudson River linking New Jersey and New York.
- Author BiographyBrian J. Cudahy's books include Around Manhattan Island: And Other Maritime Tales of New York and A Century of Subways: Celebrating 100 Years of New York's Underground Railways (both Fordham). He lives in Bluffton, SC.
- Author(s)Brian J. Cudahy
- PublisherFordham University Press
- Date of Publication01/04/2002
- GenreTrains & Railways: General Interest
- Series TitleHudson Valley Heritage
- Series Part/Volume NumberNo. 2
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintFordham University Press
- Content Noteillustrations
- Weight137 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.