All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionA book to stir the memories of anyone who went trainspotting during this magical, bygone era.
- Author BiographyAs a young boy growing up in the 1950s and 1960s, Peter Hadfield was enthralled by a machine that can only be described as being almost a living thing; the steam engine. He was fortunate to see them at a time when steam still ruled and the engines were kept in good condition, as they handled the expresses, local passenger and freight traffic around the town.
- Author(s)Peter Hadfield
- PublisherPen & Sword Books Ltd
- Date of Publication18/11/2015
- GenreLocal History, Names & Genealogy
- Place of PublicationBarnsley
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintPen & Sword Books Ltd
- Content Note100 Black and White illustrations & 16 Colour illustrations
- Width189 mm
- Height246 mm
Most relevant reviews
- 10021942023 Feb, 2017by
Fine Many Thanks
Verified purchase: Yes | Condition: New
Best-selling in History & Military
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.