Best-selling in Travel Guides & Travel Stories
Save on Travel Guides & Travel Stories
- £9.91Trending at £13.99
- £19.38Trending at £30.00
- £4.46Trending at £4.99
- £11.70Trending at £13.78
- £10.41Trending at £14.47
- £10.49Trending at £12.34
- £12.55Trending at £16.54
About this product
- DescriptionAn account of the role of railways in Italian political and economic life during the process of unification.
- Author BiographyAlbert Schram is a Researcher at the School of Business and Economics, Maastricht University.
- Author(s)Albert Schram
- PublisherCambridge University Press
- Date of Publication30/10/1997
- GenreRegional History
- Series TitleCambridge Studies in Italian History and Culture
- Place of PublicationCambridge
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintCambridge University Press
- Content Note3 b/w illus. 3 maps 32 tables
- Weight470 g
- Width152 mm
- Height228 mm
- Spine16 mm
- Series Edited byGigliola Fragnito,Cesare Mozzarelli,Robert Oresko,Geoffrey Symcox
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.