All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionRain Rider is a book of echoes and reflections: words are signs that keep changing their positions, suggesting new ideas. Briggs's vision is essentially irreverent, whether he's evoking the nostalgia of the Test Card, conjuring the Devil, or riffing on an artisan perfume. Sometimes, he writes about love.
- Author BiographyDavid Briggs was born in 1972, and grew up in the New Forest. He received an Eric Gregory Award in 2002, and his first collection, The Method Men (Salt, 2010) was shortlisted for the London Festival Poetry Prize. Rain Rider is his second collection. He lives, teaches and writes in Bristol.
- Author(s)David Briggs
- PublisherSalt Publishing
- Date of Publication15/11/2013
- GenrePoetry Texts & Poetry Anthologies
- Place of PublicationCambridge
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- First Published2013
- ImprintSalt Publishing
- Content NoteNo
- Width129 mm
- Height198 mm
- Spine10 mm
- Format DetailsWith printed dust jacket
Best-selling in Literature, Poetry & Criticism
Save on Literature, Poetry & Criticism
- £6.59Trending at £9.34
- £6.09Trending at £7.99
- £4.99Trending at £7.99
- £6.22Trending at £7.99
- £4.58Trending at £4.95
- £2.49Trending at £4.98
- £5.10Trending at £9.94
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.