All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThe image of Francois Pienaar shaking hands with Nelson Mandela in 1995 will never be forgotten by many. In his autobiography, Francois Pienaar demonstrates how, throughout his career, he has led by example, both on and off the pitch.
- Author BiographyFrancois Pienaar was born in Port Elizabeth in 1967. He made his international debut for South Africa against France in 1993 as captain and went on to win more than 30 caps for his country. In 1997 he came over to England to join Saracens as player-coach. Edward Griffiths is a freelance sports writer, having been Sports Editor of The Sunday Times in South Africa in 1990-93 and Chief Executive of the SA Rugby Union. His previous books include biographies of Naas Botha, Joost van der Westhuizen and Jonty Rhodes.
- Author(s)Edward Griffiths,Francois Pienaar
- PublisherHarperCollins Publishers
- Date of Publication13/09/1999
- GenreAutobiography: Sport
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- Out-of-print date15/08/2008
- Content Note40 colour plates
- Weight660 g
- Width161 mm
- Height242 mm
Best-selling in Biographies & True Stories
Save on Biographies & True Stories
- £10.79Trending at £10.94
- £6.79Trending at £9.97
- £5.19Trending at £5.36
- £4.47Trending at £4.83
- £4.95Trending at £5.81
- £11.33Trending at £14.88
- £5.10Trending at £9.97
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.