All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionRead all about what it's like to live and work deep within the Earth's rainforests. An exciting read for children aged 9+ for geography and science projects, or simply as a great leisure read.
- Author BiographyLouise Spilsbury, has written many books for children on a wide range of subjects.
- Author(s)Louise Spilsbury
- PublisherHachette Children's Group
- Date of Publication24/09/2015
- GenreChildren's General Non-Fiction
- Series TitleResearch on the Edge
- Series Part/Volume Number1
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintWayland (Publishers) Ltd
- Weight152 g
- Width210 mm
- Height264 mm
- Spine3 mm
- Educational LevelUK School Key Stage 2
- Interest AgeFrom 9
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £4.83Trending at £6.12
- £6.82Trending at £9.98
- £23.12Trending at £34.98
- £14.94Trending at £18.98
- £10.01Trending at £10.66
- £24.21Trending at £25.19
- £25.99Trending at £28.56
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.