All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionIn the knowledge economy, people may be hired for their technical or creative abilities. However, their promotion track still depends on their ability to sell themselves, their organisations, and develop new business. The guide covers: how to generate leads, how to convert leads into new business, and how to assemble tactics into strategies.
- Author BiographyFord Harding is the president of Harding & Company, a consulting firm that trains and develops professional to win new clients. His articles have been published in periodicals such as Harvard Business Review and The Wall Street Journal.
- Author(s)Ford Harding
- PublisherAdams Media Corporation
- Date of Publication01/03/2008
- GenreSales & Marketing
- Place of PublicationHolbrook, MA
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintAdams Media Corporation
- Content NoteIllustrations
- Weight542 g
- Width152 mm
- Height228 mm
- Spine22 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
Best-selling in Business, Economics & Industry
Save on Business, Economics & Industry
- £19.99Trending at £27.99
- £26.29Trending at £39.82
- £11.76Trending at £14.13
- £17.71Trending at £18.07
- £14.76Trending at £15.09
- £7.61Trending at £7.97
- £14.50Trending at £17.72
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.