All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionSports writer Ian Valentine and celebrated cartoonist Oliver Preston have teamed up to produce this wonderful accompaniment to all things sport. Each sport has a useful introduction, followed by the associated lingo that will amuse, impress and interest the reader. All topped off by the cartoonists unique, witty and priceless observations.
- Author BiographyIan Valentine began his writing career as a magazine journalist, contributing lifestyle features to a wide range of publications including the Daily Telegraph, Country Life, GQ, and the Field. He is the author of Out for a Duck.
- Author(s)Ian Valentine
- PublisherQuiller Publishing Ltd
- Date of Publication21/07/2016
- GenreGeneral Sport & Fitness Training
- Place of PublicationShrewsbury
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintQuiller Publishing Ltd
- Content NoteColour cartoons
- Weight907 g
- Width189 mm
- Height210 mm
- Spine20 mm
Best-selling in Sports
Save on Sports
- £33.25Trending at £50.00
- £7.19Trending at £7.37
- £28.59Trending at £40.05
- £26.54Trending at £36.95
- £5.99Trending at £9.72
- £8.93Trending at £12.37
- £5.99Trending at £9.99
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.