All listings for this product
Best-selling in Family, Parenting & Relations
Save on Family, Parenting & Relations
- £9.97Trending at £10.13
- £25.00Trending at £32.98
- £6.54Trending at £9.98
- £12.20Trending at £14.84
- £9.97Trending at £10.10
- £9.60Trending at £14.50
- £19.38Trending at £29.98
About this product
- DescriptionAs the number of single-mum and two-mum households has grown, so have concerns about the possible damage caused by the lack of a stable male role model in the house. This book reveals that female headed households can provide even better parenting for boys than households with men and they grow up emotionally stronger and more well-rounded.
- Author BiographyPEGGY F. DREXLER, PhD, is an assistant professor of psychology in psychiatry at Weill Medical College of Cornell University, a former gender scholar at Stanford University, and a former board member of New York University's Child Study Center. She lives in New York City.LINDEN GROSS, former special features editor of the Los Angeles Times Magazine and associate editor of Ladies Home Journal, is an accomplished ghostwriter with several notable books to her credit. She lives in Northern California.
- Author(s)Peggy F. Drexler
- PublisherRodale Press
- Date of Publication03/10/2006
- GenrePregnancy & Parenting
- Place of PublicationPennsylvania
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintRodale Press
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.