All listings for this product
Best-selling in Family, Parenting & Relations
Save on Family, Parenting & Relations
- £16.99Trending at £19.14
- £3.76Trending at £4.81
- £6.42Trending at £8.36
- £7.03Trending at £7.13
- £9.29Trending at £11.49
- £4.50Trending at £7.49
- £10.86Trending at £15.00
About this product
- DescriptionExtremely valuable...this book is full of words of wisdom about parenting and is highly recommended to professionals, parents, educators, and all those interested in the welfare of children.
- Author BiographyElizabeth Berger, M.D., is a child psychiatrist with thirty years' experience treating children and addressing the needs of families as a policy-advocate. Dr. Berger lives in Elkins Park, Pennsylvania with her husband; they have two adult children.
- Author(s)Elizabeth Berger
- PublisherRowman & Littlefield
- Date of Publication06/04/2006
- GenrePregnancy & Parenting
- Place of PublicationLanham, MD
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintRowman & Littlefield
- Weight322 g
- Width157 mm
- Height227 mm
- Spine14 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.