All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionAs a young person with Asperger's Syndrome, Joshua Muggleton has been through his fair share of trials and tribulations: from friendship, bullying and social situations, to obsessions and sensory issues. His book is an essential manual for parents, based on his personal experience, and his extensive knowledge of Asperger Syndrome.
- Author BiographyJoshua Muggleton has Asperger Syndrome. Having gained experience as an assistant psychologist, he graduated with first class honours in Psychology from the University of St Andrews, and is currently studying for a Master of Research in Clinical Psychology at the University of Birmingham. Since 2005, Joshua has been leading talks, lectures and workshops on Autism Spectrum Disorders and related issues. He has spoken to MPs in the House of Commons, and has appeared on the BBC, Channel 4, and CNN. Outside of term time, Joshua lives in Guildford, UK, with his parents, sister, and also his two younger brothers, who are both on the autism spectrum.
- Author(s)Joshua Muggleton
- PublisherJessica Kingsley Publishers
- Date of Publication15/12/2011
- GenreClinical Medicine: Professional
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintJessica Kingsley Publishers
- Weight326 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Foreword byAnthony Attwood
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £4.00Trending at £5.99
- £12.88Trending at £16.17
- £14.56Trending at £16.20
- £9.98Trending at £10.45
- £7.72Trending at £9.99
- £11.10Trending at £15.01
- £54.14Trending at £82.85
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.