All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionGoes to the heart of being a parent - communication. This work shows you how to nurture your children during the precious years from birth to six, helping them become confident individuals. It helps you: to discover your baby's personality; pick up tips on teaching good behaviour; and, learn how to make bath-time, shopping and car journeys fun.
- Author BiographySteve and Shaaron Biddulph are among the world's most popular parenting writers. Over two million readers worldwide use their bestselling books, including The Secret of Happy Children, Raising Boys, How Love Works, Manhood and More Secrets of Happy Children. British-born, Steve and Shaaron Biddulph are based in Australia.
- Author(s)Shaaron Biddulph,Steve Biddulph
- PublisherDorling Kindersley Ltd
- Date of Publication07/06/2007
- GenrePregnancy & Parenting
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- Out-of-print date23/02/2012
- Content Notecol. Illustrations
- Weight476 g
- Width148 mm
- Height192 mm
- Spine18 mm
Best-selling in Health, Treatments & Medicine
Save on Health, Treatments & Medicine
- £14.50Trending at £19.93
- £29.14Trending at £34.88
- £17.90Trending at £19.90
- £10.99Trending at £12.86
- £3.60Trending at £3.68
- £34.79Trending at £39.82
- £33.21Trending at £42.88
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.