All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionA book that is narrative-driven, but full of outstanding scholarship and insight. Subtitled 'The Making and Unmaking of British India' - how the British Raj shaped the Indian sub-continent as it is today.
- Author BiographyLawrence James was born in Bath and was educated at the University of York and Merton College, Oxford. After a distinguished teaching career he has emerged as one of the outstanding narrative historians of his generation.
- Author(s)Lawrence James
- PublisherLittle, Brown & Company
- Date of Publication20/11/1997
- GenreRegional History
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintLittle, Brown & Company
- Out-of-print date25/02/2009
- Content Note24pp b&w photographs
- Weight1132 g
- Width165 mm
- Height241 mm
Best-selling in History & Military
Save on History & Military
- £10.11Trending at £14.49
- £8.99Trending at £14.98
- £15.01Trending at £16.65
- £13.77Trending at £19.98
- £31.44Trending at £52.14
- £11.27Trending at £18.04
- £12.58Trending at £18.95
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.