All listings for this product
Best-selling in Manuals & Resources
Save on Manuals & Resources
- £19.59Trending at £26.39
- £9.46Trending at £13.06
- £9.60Trending at £11.19
- £4.79Trending at £5.19
- £15.50Trending at £19.06
- £13.65Trending at £14.14
- £10.95Trending at £15.72
About this product
- DescriptionAndrew Holmes' interpretation of Emerson's Self-Reliance illustrates the timeless nature of Ralph Waldo Emerson's insights into human nature by bringing them to life in a contemporary context, providing an entertaining and highly practical guide to one of the most influential self-help books of all time.
- Author BiographyAndrew Holmes is a senior executive with significant cross functional, cross sector and global experience coupled with a hybrid skill set covering consulting IT, change management and complex programme delivery. He has worked in a variety of organizations and industries for the last twenty-five years and has been a civil servant, IT professional, project and programme manager, and management consultant.
- Author(s)Andrew Holmes
- PublisherInfinite Ideas Limited
- Date of Publication17/01/2011
- GenreSelf Improvement: General
- Series TitleInfinite Success Series
- Place of PublicationDurrington
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintInfinite Ideas Limited
- Width129 mm
- Height198 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.