Consider these sponsored items
All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionAfter the appearance of a spaceship, Rama, a second craft arrives, destined to house a group of colonists. But, the colony has become a dictatorship. Nicole Wakefield, condemned to death, escapes to an island called New York, and is forced to flee to the corridors inhabited by octospiders.
- Author BiographyArthur C. Clarke was the world's best known and bestselling author of science fiction, winner of many awards and accolades for his writing. He died in February 2008.
- Author(s)Arthur C. Clarke,Gentry Lee
- PublisherLittle, Brown Book Group
- Date of Publication01/09/1995
- GenreScience Fiction & Fantasy
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- First Published1995
- Out-of-print date31/12/2009
- Weight325 g
- Width108 mm
- Height178 mm
- Format DetailsA-format paperback
Most relevant reviews
- davidmenham11 Sep, 2012by
Couldn't put it down had to read it all as soon as possible
Excellent reading. Fourth book in the series but by far the most interesting although I read all four with enthusiasm. They all stretch your mind into a dimension worth exploring if you are concerned about the future of the planet and for that the future of humanity as a whole.