Best-selling in Adult Learning & University
Save on Adult Learning & University
- £23.98Trending at £25.01
- £26.30Trending at £27.03
- £17.70Trending at £25.48
- £20.30Trending at £27.00
- £16.38Trending at £16.87
- £24.99Trending at £30.38
- £20.87Trending at £21.21
About this product
- DescriptionThis concise analysis of fullerene based nanostructures covers the use of Raman spectroscopy to elucidate their structure and behaviour.
- Author BiographyMaher S. Amer has over 15 years academic experience in Raman spectroscopy and more than a decade in nanotechnology and fullerene behaviour. Based at Wright State University, he is Professor of Materials Science and Engineering, Alexander von Humboldt Fellow, and Former Visiting Fellow at Fitzwilliam College, Cambridge.
- Author(s)Maher S. Amer
- PublisherRoyal Society of Chemistry
- Date of Publication01/03/2010
- GenreTechnology: General & Reference
- Series TitleNanoscience & Nanotechnology Series
- Series Part/Volume Numberv. 13
- Place of PublicationCambridge
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintRoyal Society of Chemistry
- Content Note158 black & white illustrations
- Weight604 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine19 mm
- Series Edited byPaul O'Brien,Harold G. Craighead,Harry Kroto
- Format DetailsUnsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.