All listings for this product
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £4.55Trending at £4.81
- £3.60Trending at £6.98
- £4.44Trending at £7.98
- £14.32Trending at £20.00
- £7.75Trending at £10.46
- £7.12Trending at £8.99
- £8.66Trending at £10.73
About this product
- DescriptionThis handbook gives a comprehensive overview about Raman spectroscopy for the characterization of nanomaterials. It is the first volume of a 40-volume series on nanoscience and nanotechnology, edited by the renowned scientist Challa S.S.R. Kumar.
- Author BiographyDr. Challa S. S. R. Kumar is Director of Nanofabrication and Nanomaterials at the Center for Advanced Microstructures and Devices at Louisiana State University in Baton Rouge, USA. He is also President and CEO of Magnano Technologies and has some years of industrial R&D experience working for Imperial Chemical Industries and United Breweries. His main research interests are the development of novel synthetic methods, including those based on microfluidic reactors, for the synthesis of multifunctional nanomaterials. Dr. Kumar is the winner of the 2006 Nano 50 Technology Award for his work in magnetic-based nanoparticles for cancer imaging and treatment. He is the editor and author of several books and journal articles, and a former editor of the Journal of Biomedical Nanotechnology.
- PublisherSpringer-Verlag Berlin and Heidelberg GmbH & Co. KG
- Date of Publication02/03/2012
- GenreTechnology: General & Reference
- Place of PublicationBerlin
- Country of PublicationGermany
- ImprintSpringer-Verlag Berlin and Heidelberg GmbH & Co. K
- Content Note11 Tables, black and white; XII, 646 p. 313 illus.
- Weight1148 g
- Edited byChalla S. S. R. Kumar
- Edition Statement2012
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.