Ramaseeana: Or a Vocabulary of the Peculiar Language Used by the Thugs by W. H. Sleeman (Paperback, 2011)
Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- £71.13Free P&P
- New condition
- Sold by grey_elk_books_au_and_uk
- See details for delivery est.
- £34.80Free P&P
- Very Good condition
- Sold by ammbooks
- Est. delivery by 30 Oct
All listings for this product
Best-selling in Language
Save on Language
- £14.11Trending at £14.46
- £32.71Trending at £35.04
- £27.58Trending at £28.90
- £13.17Trending at £19.02
- £16.12Trending at £18.99
- £23.31Trending at £28.99
About this product
- DescriptionA fascinating vocabulary of the coded language of criminal gangs that operated in colonial India, first published in 1836.
- Author(s)W. H. Sleeman
- PublisherCambridge University Press
- Date of Publication02/06/2011
- Series TitleCambridge Library Collection - Linguistics
- Place of PublicationCambridge
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintCambridge University Press
- Content Note3 b/w illus.
- Weight1030 g
- Width140 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine46 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.