All listings for this product
Best-selling in The Arts
Save on The Arts
- £7.79Trending at £7.91
- £10.79Trending at £14.99
- £24.73Trending at £27.06
- £22.44Trending at £22.75
- £17.68Trending at £18.79
- £12.68Trending at £15.71
- £18.47Trending at £26.61
About this product
- DescriptionOffers a collection of essays on philosopher jacques Ranciere's work on film. This book offers a range of responses to and assessments of his contributions to film studies and includes a piece by Ranciere himself. It is an assessment of Ranciere's contribution to film studies and theory.
- Author BiographyPaul Bowman is Lecturer in the School of Journalism, Media and Cultural Studies at Cardiff University.
- PublisherEdinburgh University Press
- Date of Publication31/07/2013
- GenreFilm, TV & Radio
- Series TitleCritical Connections
- Place of PublicationEdinburgh
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintEdinburgh University Press
- Weight399 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine15 mm
- Edited byPaul Bowman
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.