All listings for this product
Best-selling in General & Literary Fiction
Save on General & Literary Fiction
- £4.24Trending at £4.43
- £8.36Trending at £15.33
- £4.55Trending at £6.74
- £6.09Trending at £6.29
- £10.97Trending at £13.47
- £3.80Trending at £4.52
- £4.79Trending at £6.29
About this product
- DescriptionA new novel of women's friendship from the author of The Proper Care and Maintenance of Friendship and Friendship Makes the Heart Grow Fonder.
- Author BiographyWhile studying for her Ph.D. in chemistry, Lisa Verge Higgins wrote and sold her first novel. Now an author of fifteen books, this opera-loving mother of three has been twice named to Barnes & Noble's General Fiction Forum for their top twenty novels of the year. Her stories about women's lives and women's friendships have been described by reviewers as 'joyous, uplifting life lessons' that 'inspire us to focus on what's really important in our lives.' When not writing stories, Lisa works as a reviewer for The New York Journal of Books. She currently lives in New Jersey with her husband and their three teenage daughters, who never fail to make life interesting.
- Author(s)Lisa Verge Higgins
- PublisherLittle, Brown & Company
- Date of Publication31/07/2014
- GenreGeneral & Literary Fiction
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- First Published2014
- ImprintGrand Central Publishing
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight308 g
- Width135 mm
- Height204 mm
- Spine25 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (UK)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.