All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionRandom variation is a fact of life that provides substance to a wide range of problems in the sciences, engineering, and economics. This title offers a synthesis of methods to describe and analyze and, where appropriate, predict and control random fields.
- Author(s)Erik VanMarcke
- PublisherWorld Scientific Publishing Co Pte Ltd
- Date of Publication23/07/2010
- Place of PublicationSingapore
- Country of PublicationSingapore
- ImprintWorld Scientific Publishing Co Pte Ltd
- Content Noteillustrations
- Weight517 g
- Width152 mm
- Height224 mm
- Spine20 mm
- Edition StatementRevised and expanded new ed
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £17.20Trending at £17.38
- £4.60Trending at £6.20
- £12.06Trending at £12.19
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.