Best-selling in Adult Learning & University
Save on Adult Learning & University
- £9.25Trending at £10.96
- £26.45Trending at £27.73
- £11.12Trending at £13.99
- £7.44Trending at £8.96
- £10.89Trending at £12.26
- £18.09Trending at £19.16
- £15.21Trending at £18.62
About this product
- DescriptionSince its inception in the 1960s, the theory of random graphs has evolved into a dynamic branch of discrete mathematics. Yet despite the lively activity and important applications, the last comprehensive volume on the subject is Bollobas's well-known 1985 book.
- Author BiographySVANTE JANSON, PhD, is Professor of Mathematics at Uppsala University, Sweden. TOMASZ LUCZAK, PhD, is Professor of Mathematics at Adam Mickiewicz University, Poland, and a visiting professor at Emory University, Atlanta, Georgia. ANDRZEJ RUCINSKI, PhD, is Professor of Mathematics at Adam Mickiewicz University and a visiting professor at Emory University.
- Author(s)Andrzej Rucinski,Svante Janson,Tomasz Luczak
- PublisherJohn Wiley & Sons Inc
- Date of Publication21/03/2000
- Series TitleWiley Series in Discrete Mathematics and Optimization
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintJohn Wiley & Sons Inc
- Content Notereferences, indexes
- Weight664 g
- Width165 mm
- Height244 mm
- Spine25 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.