All listings for this product
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £4.77Trending at £4.82
- £30.47Trending at £50.51
- £4.44Trending at £7.98
- £14.32Trending at £20.20
- £7.25Trending at £10.86
- £5.09Trending at £5.55
- £7.81Trending at £10.49
About this product
- DescriptionPresents a unified approach to treating the micro structure and effective properties of heterogeneous media. This book deals with the quantitative characterization of the micro structure of heterogeneous via theoretical methods.
- Author(s)Salvatore Torquato
- PublisherSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Date of Publication25/10/2005
- Series TitleInterdisciplinary Applied Mathematics
- Series Part/Volume Numberv. 16
- Place of PublicationNew York, NY
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Content Note111 black & white illustrations, biography
- Weight1423 g
- Width178 mm
- Height235 mm
- Spine39 mm
- Edition Statement1st ed. 2001. Corr. 2nd printing 2005
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.