Best-selling in Adult Learning & University
Save on Adult Learning & University
- £17.73Trending at £20.04
- £9.22Trending at £9.29
- £24.56Trending at £25.89
- £26.45Trending at £27.68
- £19.99Trending at £23.76
- £28.00Trending at £30.19
- £15.72Trending at £15.91
About this product
- DescriptionThis book explores the remarkable connections between two domains that seem unrelated: random matrices and integrable systems. It applies the theory of integrable systems to the solution of fundamental problems in random systems and processes
- PublisherSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Date of Publication15/07/2013
- GenreEngineering & Technology: Textbooks & Study Guides
- Series TitleCRM Series in Mathematical Physics
- Place of PublicationNew York, NY
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Content Note3 Tables, color; XVIII, 526 p.
- Weight825 g
- Width155 mm
- Height235 mm
- Edited byJohn Harnad
- Edition Statement2011 ed.
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.