All listings for this product
Best-selling in Travel Guides & Travel Stories
Save on Travel Guides & Travel Stories
- £7.59Trending at £9.15
- £9.60Trending at £9.77
- £12.17Trending at £13.36
- £6.95Trending at £8.98
- £6.36Trending at £6.94
- £11.51Trending at £15.73
- £5.54Trending at £5.98
About this product
- DescriptionAn introduction to random matrix theory and its applications to real-world problems in signal processing and wireless communications.
- Author BiographyRomain Couillet is an Assistant Professor at the Chair on System Sciences and the Energy Challenge at Supelec, France. Previously he was an Algorithm Development Engineer for ST-Ericsson and he received his Ph.D. from Supelec in 2010. Merouane Debbah is a Professor at Supelec, where he holds the Alcatel-Lucent Chair on Flexible Radio. He is the recipient of several awards, including the 2007 General Symposium IEEE Globecom best paper award and the Wi-Opt 2009 best paper award.
- Author(s)Merouane Debbah,Romain Couillet
- PublisherCambridge University Press
- Date of Publication29/09/2011
- Place of PublicationCambridge
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintCambridge University Press
- Content Note91 b/w illus. 8 tables
- Weight1160 g
- Width174 mm
- Height247 mm
- Spine30 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.