All listings for this product
Save on Adult Learning & University
- £16.49Trending at £21.09
- £9.10Trending at £9.22
- £7.44Trending at £8.98
- £10.89Trending at £12.35
- £10.46Trending at £14.17
- £15.43Trending at £24.34
- £18.09Trending at £19.30
About this product
- DescriptionSurveys techniques of random number generation and the use of random numbers in Monte Carlo simulation. This book covers basic principles, as well as various methods such as parallel random number generation, nonlinear congruential generators, quasi Monte Carlo methods, and Markov chain Monte Carlo.
- Author(s)James E. Gentle
- PublisherSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Date of Publication14/09/2004
- Series TitleStatistics and Computing
- Place of PublicationNew York, NY
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Content Notebiography
- Weight1640 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine23 mm
- Format DetailsLaminated cover
- Edition Statement2nd ed. 2003. Corr. 2nd printing 2004
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.