CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Best-selling in Adult Learning & University
Save on Adult Learning & University
- £23.91Trending at £24.50
- £26.30Trending at £26.87
- £38.57Trending at £43.98
- £27.28Trending at £29.99
- £12.69Trending at £13.18
- £20.30Trending at £26.99
- £24.08Trending at £34.99
About this product
- DescriptionThese topics are of theoretical and applied interest in mathematics and statistics. There are applications to mathematical finance, cryptology, and applied statistics. This research-level monograph surveys the theoretical and applied aspects.
- PublisherSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Date of Publication09/10/1998
- Series TitleLecture Notes in Statistics
- Series Part/Volume Numberv. 138
- Place of PublicationNew York, NY
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Content Note9 black & white illustrations, biography
- Weight1080 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine18 mm
- Edited byGerhard Larcher,Peter Hellekalek
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
- Edition StatementSoftcover reprint of the original 1st ed. 1998
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.