All listings for this product
Best-selling in Manuals & Resources
Save on Manuals & Resources
- £11.28Trending at £14.02
- £9.42Trending at £13.02
- £9.60Trending at £11.18
- £13.65Trending at £14.12
- £12.17Trending at £13.80
- £5.28Trending at £5.79
- £6.50Trending at £8.00
About this product
- DescriptionTraces the uneasy relationships between the military, the federal government, local ranchers, environmentalists, state game and fish personnel, biologists and ecologists, state and federal political figures, hunters, and tourists after World War II - as they all struggled to define and productively use the militarized western landscape.
- Author BiographyRyan H. Edgington is a visiting assistant professor of history at Macalester College. His articles have appeared in Western Historical Quarterly, Agricultural History, and in edited volumes.
- Author(s)Ryan H. Edgington
- PublisherUniversity of Nebraska Press
- Date of Publication01/07/2014
- GenreEnvironment & Planning
- Place of PublicationLincoln
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintUniversity of Nebraska Press
- Content Note13 photographs, 3 maps, index
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.