Best-selling in Dictionaries & Reference
Save on Dictionaries & Reference
- £7.88Trending at £8.98
- £8.45Trending at £8.98
- £7.99Trending at £8.13
- £6.79Trending at £6.91
- £13.86Trending at £14.91
- £16.99Trending at £19.03
- £14.56Trending at £16.52
About this product
- PublisherSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Date of Publication12/10/2012
- GenreTechnology: General & Reference
- Series TitleManufacturing Systems Engineering Series
- Series Part/Volume Number4
- Place of PublicationNew York, NY
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Content NoteXVIII, 239 p.
- Weight403 g
- Width155 mm
- Height235 mm
- Edited byJian (John) Dong
- Edition StatementSoftcover reprint of the original 1st ed. 1998
- Table Of ContentsIntroduction to rapid response manufacturing. Automated design of a three dimensionally printed mushroom surface texture. Intelligent rapid prototyping. Investigation of surface features of rapid prototyping parts. Rapid prototyping with high power diode lasers. Beyond product design data: data standard for manufacturing resources. A group technology knowledge-based system for rapid response manufacturing environment. Virtual prototyping in simultaneous product/process design for assembly. Human aspects of rapid response manufacturing. CAD/CAM integration: an efficient approach in a fixture framework. Fixtureless NC machining for rapid prototyping. Growing Autoafab into the 21st century.
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.