CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Best-selling in Adult Learning & University
Save on Adult Learning & University
- £9.25Trending at £10.96
- £26.45Trending at £27.73
- £11.12Trending at £13.95
- £7.44Trending at £8.96
- £10.89Trending at £12.26
- £18.09Trending at £19.16
- £15.21Trending at £18.62
About this product
- DescriptionPart of the Iowa's series of laminated guides, this title aids to identifying the many challenging raptors of the Great Plains, from northern Minnesota to northern Texas. It creates fourteen panels, showing twenty-six species perched and in flight with plumage variations - dark phases, light phases, and juvenile and adult male and female forms.
- Author BiographyDana Gardner has illustrated more than twenty-six books, including Helpers at Birds' Nests (IOWA 1999) and A Naturalist amid Tropical Splendor by Alexander Skutch (IOWA 1987) and A Field Guide to the Birds of Belize. He grew up in Lanesboro, Minnesota, and now lives in Berkeley. With Nancy Overcott as author, he is the illustrator of Birds at Your Feeder: A Guide to Winter Birds of the Great Plains (IOWA 2003) and Fifty Common Birds of the Upper Midwest (IOWA 2006).
- PublisherUniversity of Iowa Press
- Date of Publication01/04/2006
- GenreLife Sciences: Zoology
- Place of PublicationIowa
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintUniversity of Iowa Press
- Content Note105 colour illustrations
- Width108 mm
- Height229 mm
- Artist(s)Dana Gardner
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.