All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThe commentary on the Torah of the eleventh-century French rabbi, Solomon Yishaqi of Troyes (better known as Rashi), is one of the major texts of mediaeval Judaism. Through a close reading of Rashi's commentary on Deuteronomy that deals with language, this book examines the extent and nature of his linguistic knowledge.
- Author BiographyDr Jonathan Kearney lectured in Hebrew and Arabic in University College Dublin between 1997 and 2007. At present he lectures in Jewish and Islamic Studies in St Patrick's College, Maynooth.
- Author(s)Jonathan Kearney
- PublisherBloomsbury Publishing PLC
- Date of Publication17/05/2012
- GenreChristianity: Bibles & Liturgy
- Series TitleThe Library of Hebrew Bible/Old Testament Studies
- Series Part/Volume Number532
- Place of PublicationEdinburgh
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintT.& T.Clark Ltd
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight318 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine11 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
Best-selling in Religion & Beliefs
Save on Religion & Beliefs
- £114.99Trending at £117.15
- £100.00Trending at £103.08
- £20.66Trending at £21.99
- £15.98Trending at £16.68
- £9.97Trending at £13.08
- £6.99Trending at £7.07
- £8.22Trending at £9.48
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.