CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Best-selling in Engineering & Technology
Save on Engineering & Technology
- £36.77Trending at £67.92
- £17.89Trending at £22.50
- £23.49Trending at £34.83
- £20.98Trending at £22.39
- £64.95Trending at £81.55
- £47.66Trending at £64.79
- £19.86Trending at £29.86
About this product
- Author(s)Yoo-Sok Saw
- PublisherSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Date of Publication04/10/2012
- GenreEnergy Technology & Electrical Engineering
- Series TitleThe Springer International Series in Engineering and Computer Science
- Series Part/Volume Number486
- Place of PublicationNew York, NY
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Content NoteXXV, 183 p.
- Weight332 g
- Width155 mm
- Height235 mm
- Edition StatementSoftcover reprint of the original 1st ed. 1999
- Table Of ContentsList of Figures. List of Tables. Foreword. Introduction. Part I: Background of Video Rate-Quality Optimisation. 1. Non-Stationary Nature of Digital Video. 2. Rate-Quality Control in International Standards. 3. Quantiser Control for Rate-Quality Optimisation. 4. Linear Predictive Video Rate Estimation and Control. Part II: Nonlinear Predictive Video Rate Estimation and Control. 5. Nonlinear Predictive Video Rate Estimation and Control. 6. Fuzzy Logic-Based Video Rate Estimation and Control. 7. Advanced Topics. References. Appendices: A: Video Sequences Used in Simulations. Index.
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.