All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThis book is Ellery Eells' influential examination and analysis of theories of rational decision making.
- Author BiographyProfessor Ellery Eells (1953-2006) was a leading philosopher of science, best known for his probabilistic theories of causation and his decision theory. He authored and edited several books, including Probability and Conditionals: Belief Revision and Rational Decision (with Brian Skyrms, Cambridge, 1994) and Probabilistic Causality (Cambridge, 1991).
- Author(s)Ellery Eells
- PublisherCambridge University Press
- Date of Publication26/08/2016
- Series TitleCambridge Philosophy Classics
- Place of PublicationCambridge
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintCambridge University Press
- Content Note7 b/w illus. 14 tables
- Weight330 g
- Width152 mm
- Height228 mm
- Spine13 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £4.97Trending at £6.98
- £3.60Trending at £6.98
- £4.44Trending at £7.98
- £14.32Trending at £20.00
- £7.73Trending at £10.48
- £7.12Trending at £8.99
- £8.66Trending at £8.76
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.