All listings for this product
Best-selling in Manuals & Resources
Save on Manuals & Resources
- £17.19Trending at £32.78
- £12.49Trending at £12.64
- £12.49Trending at £14.88
- £24.99Trending at £42.97
- £30.73Trending at £34.59
- £6.17Trending at £6.28
- £24.93Trending at £26.05
About this product
- Author(s)Michael Neenan,Windy Dryden
- PublisherTaylor & Francis Ltd
- Date of Publication01/12/2014
- GenrePsychiatry & Clinical Psychology: Professional
- Series Title100 Key Points
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- Content Note4 black & white line drawings
- Weight304 g
- Width129 mm
- Height198 mm
- Edition Statement2nd Revised edition
- Table Of ContentsPart I: Therapeutic Alliance Issues. Part II: Educational Issues. Part III: Dealing With Clients' Misconceptions About REBT. Part IV: Technical Issues. Part V: Encouraging Clients to Work at Change. Part VI: Disputing. Part VII: Dealing with Obstacles to Client Change. Part VIII: Creativity. Part IX: Develop Yourself Personally and Professionally.
- Author BiographyWindy Dryden is in full-time clinical and consultative practice and is an international authority on rational emotive behaviour therapy. He has worked in psychotherapy for more than 40 years and is the author and editor of over 200 books. Michael Neenan is Associate Director of the Centre for Stress Management and Centre for Coaching, Blackheath, and a BABCP accredited cognitive behavioural therapist. He has written and edited over 20 books.
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.