CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Best-selling in Manuals & Resources
Save on Manuals & Resources
- £8.65Trending at £9.09
- £12.49Trending at £14.88
- £6.07Trending at £6.23
- £8.87Trending at £9.92
- £11.41Trending at £14.15
- £24.93Trending at £25.85
- £11.71Trending at £12.80
About this product
- DescriptionThis book develops the idea of rational expectations and surveys its use in economics today.
- Author(s)Steven M. Sheffrin
- PublisherCambridge University Press
- Date of Publication01/06/1996
- GenreEconomics: Professional & General
- Series TitleCambridge Surveys of Economic Literature
- Place of PublicationCambridge
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintCambridge University Press
- Content Note16 b/w illus.
- Weight470 g
- Width152 mm
- Height228 mm
- Spine16 mm
- Series Edited byJohn Pencavel
- Edition Statement2nd Revised edition
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.