Best-selling in Philosophy
Save on Philosophy
- £10.09Trending at £13.79
- £24.53Trending at £24.83
- £17.56Trending at £18.14
- £31.41Trending at £33.29
- £23.03Trending at £24.29
- £23.39Trending at £25.01
- £9.86Trending at £13.08
About this product
- DescriptionArgues that the Enlightenment conception of rationality that feminists are fond of attacking is no longer a live concept. The author shows how contemporary theories of rationality are consonant with feminist concerns and proposes that feminists need a substantive theory of rationality, which she argues should be a virtue theory of rationality.
- Author BiographyDeborah K. Heikes is Associate Professor of Philosophy at the University of Alabama at Huntsville, USA.
- Author(s)Deborah K. Heikes
- PublisherContinuum Publishing Corporation
- Date of Publication29/04/2010
- Series TitleContinuum Studies in Philosophy
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintContinuum Publishing Corporation
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight438 g
- Width234 mm
- Height156 mm
- Spine12 mm
- Format DetailsLaminated cover
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.