All listings for this product
Best-selling in Manuals & Resources
Save on Manuals & Resources
- £1.49Trending at £1.74
- £1.49Trending at £1.70
- £25.00Trending at £28.06
- £6.50Trending at £11.96
- £8.98Trending at £14.99
- £12.55Trending at £12.85
- £13.01Trending at £20.00
About this product
- Author(s)Windy Dryden
- PublisherTaylor & Francis Ltd
- Date of Publication08/10/2015
- GenrePsychiatry & Clinical Psychology: Professional
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight530 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine15 mm
- Table Of ContentsRational Emotive Behaviour Therapy. Past Messages and Disputations: The Client and Significant Others. Rational-Emotive Therapy and Eclecticism. Rational-Emotive Therapy and Cognitive Therapy: A Critical Comparison. Language And Meaning In RET. Vivid Methods in Rational-Emotive Therapy. The Therapeutic Alliance in Rational-Emotive Individual Therapy. Compromises in Rational-Emotive Therapy. Self-Disclosure in Rational-Emotive Therapy. Reason and Emotion in Psychotherapy: Thirty Years On. Rationality, Outrageous Ideas and Sensitivity. Understanding Persons in the Context of Their Problems: A Rational Emotive Behaviour Therapy Perspective. My Idiosyncratic Practice of REBT. How Rational Am I? Self-Help Using Rational Emotive Behaviour Therapy. REBT's Situational ABC Model. The Personal Therapy Experiences of a Rational Emotive Behaviour Therapist. Resilience and Rationality. The Importance of Choice in Therapy: From the Perspective of a, Hopefully Flexible, CBT Practitioner. Albert Ellis and Rational Emotive Behavior Therapy: A Personal Reflection. Adapting CBT to a Broad Clientele. Dealing with Procrastination: The REBT Approach and a Demonstration Session. Unconditional Self-Acceptance and Self-Compassion.
- Author BiographyWindy Dryden is Professor of Psychotherapeutic Studies at Goldsmiths, University of London.
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.