All listings for this product
Best-selling in Adult Learning & University
Save on Adult Learning & University
- £11.34Trending at £11.58
- £31.22Trending at £32.09
- £21.38Trending at £24.98
- £23.02Trending at £23.27
- £25.98Trending at £26.99
- £16.56Trending at £25.00
- £12.96Trending at £16.81
About this product
- DescriptionJonathan L. Kvanvig presents a new account of rationality, Perspectivalism, which both avoids elevating rationality so that only the most reflective of us are capable of rational beliefs, and avoids reducing it to the level of beasts. He defends optionality about what it is reasonable to think, and provides a framework for rational disagreement.
- Author BiographyJonathan L. Kvanvig is Distinguished Professor of Philosophy at Baylor University, having held previous faculty positions at the University of Notre Dame, Texas A&M University, and the University of Missouri. His scholarly activities focus in metaphysics & epistemology and philosophy of religion, including related topics in philosophy of language and philosophy of logic, with thirteen books and over one hundred articles published. He is the editor of the prestigious Oxford Studies in the Philosophy of Religion. He has received grants from the NEH and the Templeton Foundation for scholarly activities, and is the recipient of distinguished research awards from Texas A&M and Baylor.
- Author(s)Jonathan L. Kvanvig
- PublisherOxford University Press
- Date of Publication01/12/2014
- GenrePsychology: Textbooks & Study Guides
- Place of PublicationOxford
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- First Published2014
- ImprintOxford University Press
- Weight462 g
- Width162 mm
- Height240 mm
- Spine20 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.