All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionMatti Hayry asks if we should make people healthier, smarter, and longer-lived if genetic and medical advances allow it.
- Author BiographyMatti Hayry is Professor of Bioethics and Philosophy of Law at the University of Manchester and Professorial Fellow at the University of Helsinki Collegium for Advanced Studies, Finland.
- Author(s)Matti Hayry
- PublisherCambridge University Press
- Date of Publication11/02/2010
- Series TitleCambridge Law, Medicine & Ethics
- Series Part/Volume NumberNo. 11
- Place of PublicationCambridge
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintCambridge University Press
- Weight450 g
- Width152 mm
- Height228 mm
- Spine14 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £4.55Trending at £4.82
- £10.30Trending at £10.51
- £22.57Trending at £23.39
- £3.60Trending at £6.98
- £4.44Trending at £7.99
- £6.29Trending at £10.14
- £9.97Trending at £12.08
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.