CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Best-selling in Manuals & Resources
Save on Manuals & Resources
- £4.50Trending at £4.85
- £4.65Trending at £4.85
- £9.28Trending at £12.99
- £11.28Trending at £13.98
- £9.60Trending at £9.71
- £29.38Trending at £35.37
- £13.65Trending at £14.12
About this product
- DescriptionAn anthology of previously published pieces that have proven long term importance to theoretical work in rational action.
- Author BiographyPaul K. Moser is Professor and Chair of Philosophy at Loyola University Chicago. He is the author of The Elusive God (Cambridge University Press, 2008), editor of Jesus and Philosophy (Cambridge University Press, 2008), and co-editor of Divine Hiddenness (Cambridge University Press, 2002) and of The Rationality of Theism (Routledge, 2003). He is also editor of the journal American Philosophical Quarterly. He is currently writing a book titled The Evidence for God for a non-scholarly audience (to be published by Cambridge University Press).
- PublisherCambridge University Press
- Date of Publication19/10/1990
- Place of PublicationCambridge
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintCambridge University Press
- Weight730 g
- Width152 mm
- Height228 mm
- Spine29 mm
- Edited byPaul K. Moser
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.