CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Save on Adult Learning & University
- £9.10Trending at £10.99
- £26.45Trending at £27.79
- £7.44Trending at £8.99
- £10.89Trending at £12.29
- £18.09Trending at £19.21
- £15.21Trending at £18.62
- £13.83Trending at £19.89
About this product
- DescriptionFocusing on the question of why migrants, despite not realizing their earlier aspirations, continue to remain as migrants rather than return home, this book provides a unified understanding of the rationalization of the migration decision making. It situates the study in the experiences of Bangladeshi migrant workers in Hong Kong and Malaysia.
- Author BiographyA K M Ahsan Ullah, a development and human mobility specialist is Associate Director and Assistant Professor at the Center for Migration and Refugee Studies, American University in Cairo. His selected works appear at International Migration, Asian and Pacific Migration Journal and Routledge.
- Author(s)A. K. M Ahsan Ullah
- PublisherTaylor & Francis Ltd
- Date of Publication28/10/2010
- GenreSocial Studies: General
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintAshgate Publishing Limited
- Content Noteincludes 1 b&w illustration, 21 line drawings, 4 maps & 41 tables
- Weight660 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine18 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.