All listings for this product
Best-selling in Early Reading
Save on Early Reading
- £4.44Trending at £5.59
- £5.49Trending at £6.47
- £7.31Trending at £9.78
- £6.32Trending at £6.44
- £4.62Trending at £5.02
- £4.99Trending at £6.49
- £3.59Trending at £5.61
About this product
- DescriptionBecome a history detective and find out more about rationing in World War II. A great tool for readers age 8+ or teachers looking for books to support the new curriculum for 2014.
- Author BiographyDr Martin Parsons is director of PGCE Secondary at the University of Reading. He has established a centre for evacuee studies at the university and has lectured on the topic at the Imperial War Museum and abroad. He has lived with his family in Southend Bradfield for a number fo years and is actively involved in village activities.
- Author(s)Martin Parsons
- PublisherHachette Children's Group
- Date of Publication24/09/2015
- GenreChildren's General Non-Fiction
- Series TitleThe History Detective Investigates
- Series Part/Volume Number128
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintWayland (Publishers) Ltd
- Weight160 g
- Width218 mm
- Height266 mm
- Spine4 mm
- Educational LevelUK School Key Stage 2
- Interest AgeFrom 9
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.