Best-selling in Manuals & Resources
Save on Manuals & Resources
- £17.19Trending at £32.76
- £12.49Trending at £14.98
- £12.49Trending at £14.87
- £24.99Trending at £42.96
- £6.17Trending at £6.29
- £12.99Trending at £15.30
- £24.94Trending at £28.69
About this product
- DescriptionA CFP(R) Study Guide that delivers what CFP candidates need to succeed This quick study guide for candidates preparing to take the CFP(R) Certification Examination covers the bare-bones essentials needed to pass this challenging exam in a logical and easy-to-absorb manner.
- Author BiographyJeffrey H. Rattiner , a leader in the Certified Financial Planning field, is a provider of CFP training courses and author of eight books on CFP, including the bestseller Getting Started as a Financial Planner , published by Bloomberg. Rattiner is a recognizable name in the financial industry whose live training program, Rattiner's Financial Planning Fast Track , is'one of the leading full- course CFP exam training, nationwide. He works with many large financial services organizations, is a frequent industry speaker, has been named to the CPA All-Stars in Personal Financial Planning as reported in CPA Magazine , and has been quoted in many trade and consumer publications.
- Author(s)Jeffrey H. Rattiner
- PublisherJohn Wiley and Sons Ltd
- Date of Publication22/05/2009
- GenreBusiness, Accounting & Vocational: Textbooks & Study Guides
- Place of PublicationChichester
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintJohn Wiley & Sons Ltd
- Content Note, black & white illustrations
- Weight652 g
- Width217 mm
- Height275 mm
- Spine15 mm
- Edition Statement3rd Revised edition
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.