All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThe award-winning team of David Pelham and Christopher Wormell bring to life the classic poem of Edgar Allan Poe
- Author BiographyEdgar Allan Poe, the 19th-century writer, is known for his gothic and macabre work. David Pelham, designer and paper engineer, has created numerous bestselling children's books. Christopher Wormell, an outstanding artist and printmaker, has written and illustrated a variety of children books. Pelham and Wormell reside in London.
- Author(s)Edgar Allan Poe
- Date of Publication09/08/2016
- GenrePoetry Texts & Poetry Anthologies
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- First Published2016
- ImprintHarry N. Abrams, Inc.
- Content Note14 full-colour pop-up illustrations
- Weight567 g
- Width216 mm
- Height260 mm
- Spine23 mm
- Illustrator(s)Christopher Wormell
- Format DetailsLift-the-flap book
Best-selling in Literature, Poetry & Criticism
Save on Literature, Poetry & Criticism
- £11.59Trending at £15.00
- £6.19Trending at £6.48
- £8.43Trending at £11.68
- £9.41Trending at £9.98
- £9.51Trending at £10.99
- £7.76Trending at £8.55
- £6.71Trending at £8.99
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.