All listings for this product
About this product
- Description'I don't take orders. Not from you or from anyone.'
- Author BiographyMelanie Milburne read her first Harlequin at age seventeen in between studying for her final exams. After completing a Masters Degree in Education she decided to write a novel in between settling down to do a PhD. She became so hooked on writing romance the PhD was shelved and soon after she was signed on to the London office of Harlequin Mills and Boon line, becoming the first not previously published Australian author to be contracted for the Presents line in over a decade.
- Author(s)Melanie Milburne
- PublisherHarperCollins Publishers
- Date of Publication19/11/2015
- GenreRomance & Sagas
- Series TitleThe Ravensdale Scandals
- Place of PublicationRichmond
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintMills & Boon
- Weight90 g
- Width107 mm
- Height170 mm
- Format DetailsA-format paperback
Best-selling in Romance & Sagas
Save on Romance & Sagas
- £4.94Trending at £9.75
- £4.71Trending at £4.99
- £4.94Trending at £5.41
- £4.95Trending at £9.75
- £4.58Trending at £6.99
- £14.05Trending at £18.98
- £4.25Trending at £6.99
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.