Raw: The Uncook Book: New Vegetarian Food for Life by Juliano Brotman, Erika Lenkert (Hardback, 2003)
Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- £4.77+ Delivery
- Very Good condition
- Sold by tartan-frog
- See details for delivery est.
All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionOne of America's most talented and charismatic chefs and restaurateurs introduces an inventive new raw living cuisine that redefines healthy eating. Full-color photos.
- Author BiographyJuliano moved to San Francisco when he was 24 and opened his first Raw restaurant, which was quickly hailed by the San Francisco Chronicle for serving the most innovative cooking in the culinary conscious town. This is his first UNcook Book. Erika Lenkert is a regular contributing writer to Los Angles magazine where she has a monthly restaurant column and has also contributed to Bon Appetit, Travel & Leisure, and InStyle magazines.
- Author(s)Erika Lenkert,Juliano Brotman
- PublisherHarperCollins Publishers Inc
- Date of Publication20/03/2003
- GenreFood & Drink: General
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintWilliam Morrow Cookbooks
- Content Noteillustrations
- Weight1163 g
- Width203 mm
- Height235 mm
- Spine22 mm
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £7.48Trending at £7.75
- £7.18Trending at £9.00
- £9.51Trending at £9.96
- £10.43Trending at £11.83
- £24.99Trending at £33.59
- £9.06Trending at £10.49
- £12.98Trending at £14.21
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.