All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionEntering the academy as an older woman, the author had not foreseen the challenges that awaited her when she left behind a successful career as a public school Spanish teacher/department head to pursue a Ph.D.
- Author BiographyGresilda A. Tilley-Lubbs (Ph.D., Virginia Tech) is Associate Professor of ESL and Multicultural Education at Virginia Tech. Her work troubles the role of researcher/teacher power and privilege in vulnerable communities. She uses alternative literary genres, including narrative, poetry, and ethnodrama, published in both English and Spanish.
- Author(s)Gresilda a Tilley-Lubbs
- PublisherPeter Lang Publishing Inc
- Date of Publication23/03/2017
- GenreAdult & Further Education
- Series TitleCritical Qualitative Research
- Series Part/Volume Number24
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- First Published2017
- ImprintPeter Lang Publishing Inc
- Weight260 g
- Width150 mm
- Height225 mm
- Edition StatementNew edition
Save on Manuals & Resources
- £13.46Trending at £18.01
- £32.33Trending at £33.18
- £29.85Trending at £32.99
- £13.79Trending at £19.99
- £14.99Trending at £20.98
- £9.84Trending at £10.24
- £20.62Trending at £29.95
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.