Best-selling in Adult Learning & University
Save on Adult Learning & University
- £17.73Trending at £20.11
- £9.22Trending at £9.33
- £24.56Trending at £25.98
- £26.45Trending at £27.79
- £19.99Trending at £23.85
- £28.00Trending at £30.30
- £15.72Trending at £15.97
About this product
- DescriptionThis text examines the political economy of attempts to restructure the Donbass, one of the Soviet Union's most important old economy rustbelt industrial regions.
- Author BiographyAdam Swain is Lecturer in Human Geography at the University of Nottingham, UK. He has been researching regional development, industrial restructuring and labour relations in Hungary, East Germany and Ukraine since the early 1990s. He is co-editor of a special issue of Regional Studies (1998) about globalization and eastern and central Europe and co-editor of Work, Employment and Transition: Restructuring livelihoods in 'post-communist' Eastern Europe.
- PublisherTaylor & Francis Ltd
- Date of Publication31/07/2006
- GenreSocial Studies: General
- Series TitleBASEES/Routledge Series on Russian and East European Studies
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- Content Note17 black & white illustrations, 26 black & white tables, 17 black & white line drawings
- Weight453 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Edited byAdam Swain,Hans van Zon
- Format DetailsPaper over boards
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.