Best-selling in Manuals & Resources
Save on Manuals & Resources
- £1.49Trending at £1.68
- £13.02Trending at £20.00
- £10.99Trending at £12.55
- £2.81Trending at £3.96
- £4.99Trending at £8.80
- £4.89Trending at £6.09
- £6.79Trending at £9.98
About this product
- Author(s)John McCarthy,Lou Bergholz,Megan Bartlett
- PublisherTaylor & Francis Ltd
- Date of Publication07/03/2016
- GenreGeneral Sport & Fitness Training
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- Weight512 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Table Of ContentsIntroduction 1. What is Sport System Re-Design? 2. The Five Domains of Sport System Re-Design 3. Why Change the Game... and Why Now? 4. Sources of Inspiration 5. Case Studies 6. The Sport System Re-Design Toolkit: Part 1 7. The Sport System Re-Design Toolkit: Part 2 8. Conclusion Appendix A. A History of Re-Design in Sport Timeline Appendix B. Examples of Invented and Adapted Sports Appendix C. Matrix of Sport System re-Designs
- Author BiographyJohn McCarthy, clinical faculty in Boston University's School of Education, is the founder and Director of the BU Institute for Athletic Coach Education. He works with coaches and youth sport organizations to reclaim the purpose of sport for youth development. Lou Bergholz is the founder of Edgework Consulting, a Boston-based firm that helps support the development of innovative interventions for some of the world's most challenged children and youth. Lou has helped design and implement programs across four continents, working on issues of mental health and trauma, violence reduction, HIV prevention and gender-based violence. Megan Bartlett is Chief Program Officer at Up2Us, a national coalition of more than 1000 organizations that use sport to promote positive youth development. She oversees training, research and dissemination of evaluation tools that enable organizations to provide high quality programs for youth across the country.
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.