All listings for this product
Best-selling in Manuals & Resources
Save on Manuals & Resources
- £4.50Trending at £4.85
- £4.65Trending at £4.85
- £9.30Trending at £12.99
- £11.28Trending at £13.98
- £9.60Trending at £11.18
- £29.38Trending at £35.37
- £13.65Trending at £14.12
About this product
- DescriptionFocuses on 'creative destruction' in the context of the knowledge economy and society. This book examines the ideas of innovation and entrepreneurship developed by Joseph Schumpeter in the early part of the twentieth century. The discussions and examples illustrate ideas and provide arguments for both the academic and practitioner.
- Author BiographySANDRINE ANSART Assistant Professor, Grenoble Graduate School of Business, France SANDRINE AUBERT Research Student, Laboratoire de Gestion, Nancy, France ELDON BERNSTEIN Professor of Management, University of Connecticut, USA DAVID CAMPBELL Research Fellow, Faculty for Interdisciplinary Studies, University of Klagenfurt and Lecturer, University ot Vienna, Austria DILEK CETINDAMAR Graduate School of Management, Sabanci University, Turkey JEAN-JACQUES CHANARON Research Director, French National Centre for Scientific Research, Grenoble School of Management, France YANNICK CHATELAIN Professor of Marketing and Applied Learning, Grenoble School of Management, France WILLIAM RICK CRANDALL Professor, Educational Leadership Programme, University of North Carolina at Pembroke, USA RAFFI DUYMEDJIAN Associate Professor, Grenoble Graduate School of Business, France AHMET MURAT FIS Research Assistant, Sabanci University, Turkey HELGE GODOE Senior Research Scientist, Norwegian Institute for the Study of Research and Higher Education, Norway LAURE MOREL GUIMARAES Assistant Professor of Innovation, Ecole Nationale en Genie des Systemes Industriels, Nancy, France ERIC IVERSEN Researcher, Norwegian Institute for Studies in Innovation, Research and Innovation, Norway JOHNNIE B. LINN III Division of Business, Concord University, West Virginia, USA STAN METCALFE Co-director, ESRC Centre for Research on Innovation and Competition, University of Manchester, UK NANCY NILES Associate Professor of Management, Concord University, West Virginia, USA ANDREAS PANAGOPOULOS Lecturer, Lancaster University Management School, UK JOHN A. PARNELL William Henry Belk Professor of Management, University of North Carolina, USA KAROL I. PELC Professor of Technology Management, Emeritus, Michigan Technological University, USA JEAN-PHILIPPE RENNARD Senior Professor, Grenoble Graduate School of Business, France JOHN E. SPILLAN Associate Professor of Business Administration, Pennsylvania State University, USA MARTIN STAHL BMW Group TIMO WOLFF Researcher, University of St Gallen Institute of Technology and Innovation Management, Switzerland JEFFREY G. WOODS Research Economist, California Department of Industrial Relations, USA IGOR YEGOROV Head, Systems Studies of S&T Potential, National Academy of Sciences, Ukraine
- PublisherPalgrave USA
- Date of Publication31/01/2007
- GenreEconomics: Professional & General
- Place of PublicationGordonsville
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintPalgrave Macmillan
- Content Notebiography
- Weight817 g
- Width140 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine33 mm
- Edited byChristopher Ziemnowicz,Elias G. Carayannis
- Format DetailsLaminated cover
- Edition Statement2007 ed.
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.